Advertisement

All Versions of Megalovania (UPDATED)

All Versions of Megalovania (UPDATED) Ya know, I never thought I'd be making this video until now, heh, the original video has come a long way and now look where it all leads to

This video contains the versions that were in both part 1 and 2 of the All Versions of Megalovania Video along with a new one

I guess you can say Everyone is Here-

Edit: after watching this video I realized I oofed up somewhere, if you can find where I oofed up, leave it in the comments

Intro Song: Tokyo Daylight - Persona 5


all sprites used in this video do not belong to me

Dr.Andonuts Sprite used in the beginning belongs to JustDwayne:

0:29 : EarthBound Halloween Hack
2:28 : Homestuck
5:17 : Alterniabound
7:03 : Brodylovania
8:28 : Mother:Cognitive Dissonance
11:41 : Undertale
14:26 : RichaadEB Cover (it was official)
17:23 : Mogolovonio
20:00 : Super Smash Bros Ultimate

Megalovania belongs to Toby " Radiation" Fox ( except for Mogolovonio and Mother:Cognitive Dissonance Megalovania)

Mother:Cognitive Dissonance Megalovania belongs to Namikin

Mogolovonio belongs to Sr Pelo

Super Smash Bros Ultimate is from Nintendo

If I forget to give you credit for anything used in this video please don't be rude about it

Friendcode in case you wanna 1v1 in Smash: SW-5686-6607-1299
Steam: SeñorWeegee
Twitter: @Smol_Banana
I'll add more here later

All Versions of Megalovania (UPDATED),megalovania,smash bros,undertale,earthbound,homestuck,mogolovonio,z0mbie,z0mbiehunter,

Post a Comment

0 Comments