Advertisement

Anything In Your Color, I'll BUY It - Challenge

Anything In Your Color, I'll BUY It - Challenge We can Only Buy and Eat One Colored Item / Food for 24 Hours Challenge! (I'll Buy Anything In Your Color Challenge with FaZe Kay, FaZe Jarvis and Girlfriend)

Subscribe to Jarvis & Kay!

Use Code "FaZeKay" in the Fortnite Item Shop!
SUBSCRIBE TO FaZe Kay -

My Little Brother is LIVE NOW -
Sub to FaZe Jarvis -

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM & TWITTER
-Instagram -
-Twitter -
- Add my Snapchat - FaZeKay or 🇬🇧
-Check out my livestream -

Business Contact - FaZeKayBusiness@gmail.com

Edited By -

kay,fazekay,faze kay,jarvis,little brother,kids,fortnite,pg,family,fortnite: battle royale,gaming,vlogs,faze jarvis,little brother jarvis,Anything In Your Color,I'll BUY It - Challenge,mrbeast,preston,morgz,morgz mum,I'LL BUY ANYTHING IN YOUR COLOR Challenge w/ The Norris Nuts,I'LL BUY ANYTHING IN YOUR COLOR CHALLENGE FOR 24 HOURS,Eating Only ONE Color of Food for 24 Hours!!!,Eating Only ONE Color of Food for 24 Hours! (Rainbow Food Challenge),sis vs bro,

Post a Comment

0 Comments