Advertisement

Base Raid, with people I previously Base Raided... DayZ PS4 Gameplay

Base Raid, with people I previously Base Raided... DayZ PS4 Gameplay In this video I actually teamed up with some guys that I previously raided. They came across my video on youtube and wanted to team up. I was completely down, I just don't like the server they are currently playing on because the population is so low so at the moment i'm not basing with them or anything. But they came across this base and wanted to know if I was interested!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

• Episode #16 of (It's Ya SoyBoy's) DayZ Gameplay Moments!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

It's Ya SoyBoy's - DayZ Gameplay Moments! PLAYLIST ➔


━━━━━━━━━━━━━

SUBSCRIBE AT ➔

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

• If you enjoyed watching this please like, and also subscribe to my channel! Don't forget to hit that bell next to it so you can be the first to watch my new content!

• Leave a comment! I will try to answer them as soon as possible! Thank you!

DayZ - Playstation 4 (PS4) Console Gameplay.

Latest Version 1.05

dayz,dayz ps4,dayz ps4 gameplay,dayz ps4 pvp,pvp,gameplay,ps4,playstation 4,how to,how to raid in dayz,raiding in dayz,how to raid in dayz ps4,raid in dayz,how to raid in dayz standalone,raid,base,how to base raid dayz,how to base raid in dayz,how to raid a base in dayz,how to raid bases in dayz,raiding bases in dayz,ps4 raiding bases dayz,console,

Post a Comment

0 Comments