Advertisement

Come Thrifting with Me in Colorado vlog and try on haul 🌞

Come Thrifting with Me in Colorado vlog and try on haul 🌞 Hi HI! a more vlog style thrift haul while I'm away in Colorado! Hope you all enjoy!!

✰ MY SOCIAL MEDIA ✰
✽ IG:
✽ Depop:
✽ Twitter:
✽ Spotify:

✰ DISCOUNT CODES ✰

❣ GLOSSIER LINK: Get get 10% off your first order and free shipping on any order over $30: www.glossier.com/reps/wearilive

❣ CLASS PASS -Let’s get fit together!! Get your first month free (45 credits):

❣ AIRBNB: $40 off your first stay

❣ Ursa Major:

❣ Oh Seven Days:

❣ Vitruvi: Get 20% off Vitruvi with code "VITRUVIXJENNY" here:

❣ Audible: Get your first month free and 1 free book by going to www.audible.com/wearilive or text WEARILIVE to 500-500

❣ $10 OFF Unbound Babes Purchase:



◎ MY EQUIPMENT ◎
Sony a7 with kit Lens
Rode Lightweight Microphone

◎ WEAR I LIVE ◎
Hi I’m Jenny! Come and stay for fashion, vegan food, travel, routines and hauls! I’m working towards a more sustainable lifestyle from wonderful NYC. I thrift the majority of my clothes in my haul videos and the makeup I use is cruelty free.

➼ MORE VIDEOS ➼
MORNING ROUTINE IN PARADISE:

HUGE $17 GOODWILL BINS THRIFT HAUL:

MY NEW YORK CITY APARTMENT TOUR:

WHAT’S IN MY SCHOOL BAG / COLLEGE IN NYC:

MY TATTOOS:

MUSIC:
Music by Clueless Kit - Rooftop -
Music by Dan and Drum - Lester -

Love,

Jenny

thrift haul,goodwill outlet,goodwill haul,try on thrift haul,thrifting haul,come thrift with me,wear i live,thrifting tips,come thrifting with me,thrift store haul,how to thrift,thrift haul 2019,back to school thrift haul,thrift haul 2019 try on,colorado thrift haul,back to school thrift haul 2019,thrifting urban outfitters dupes,massive thrift store haul,clothing haul,thrift with me 2019,thrift with me try on,day in my life vlog,thrift with me vlog,

Post a Comment

0 Comments