Advertisement

Everybody Say 'I GOT YOU' Until You Really Need Them

Everybody Say 'I GOT YOU' Until You Really Need Them I got u is just a cool phrase that fake friends and family members use to make you feel like they got you. I got you doesn't apply when you need support , help , promotion , donations or something handled. I got you is all in the actions and not in the speech. 💯

support,friends,donations,jobs,help,I got you,motivation,nino brown,grapes,inspired,inspiration,motivational videos,inspiring videos,God,church,help me,nino,Facebook,Instagram,motivational speech,jobs that pay well without degree,instagram model,inspirational quotes,motivational video,help me sleep,motivational videos for success,instagram vs reality,inspirational video,i got you,hip hop,motivational videos for success in life,inspirational video never give up,

Post a Comment

0 Comments