Advertisement

FREE MAX 8 BIT AT HIGH TROPHY GAMEPLAY! New Best Brawler!?

FREE MAX 8 BIT AT HIGH TROPHY GAMEPLAY! New Best Brawler!? Here I open boxes and completely Max out my free new brawler 8 Bit! We then play him at high trophy gameplay to test how good he really is, and the answer is pretty obvious! We play 8 bit in Heist, Brawl Ball, Gem Grab, Duo Showdown, and Solo Showdown! Thanks for watching and I hope you enjoyed!

FREE MAX 8 BIT AT HIGH TROPHY GAMEPLAY! New Best Brawler!?
► Subscribe:
► Watch Next:


#CoachCory #BrawlStars

Watch More!
►► Brawler Rankings:
►► Brawl Stars Gameplay:


Social Media -
►► Instagram: @CoachCoryYT (
►► Twitter: @CoachCoryYT (
►► Discord Server:
►► Facebook: Cory Brawl Stars (

► Please note I do not own any of the sound effects used in this video. All rights belong to their respected owners. These were used only for entertainment purposes.

Make sure to subscribe to my channel for daily brawl stars content, where I give brawl stars tips, with lots of beginner and advanced strategy guides on various brawlers, maps, and events. I also do brawler rankings where I go over the best brawlers in brawl stars, with plenty of videos on crow, mortis, and bo. Whenever there are new brawlers in brawl stars, you'll be sure to find them on my channel! Soon I will have a video on how to download brawlstars on ios.

brawl stars,brawl stars gameplay,coach Cory,Coach corey,brawl stars 8 bit,brawl stars 8 bit gameplay,brawl stars max 8 bit,brawl stars free brawler,brawl stars max brawler,brawl stars 8 bit unlocking,brawl stars box opening,brawl stars gemming,brawl stars high trophy,brawl stars high trophy gameplay,brawl stars how to paly 8 bit,brawl stars 8 bit showdown,brawl stars brawl ball,brawl stars heist,brawl stars gem grab,brawl stars duo showdown,

Post a Comment

0 Comments