Advertisement

High School Musical - What I've Been Looking For | cover

High School Musical - What I've Been Looking For | cover IT

Ciao a tutti, questa è una nuova cover "What I've Been Looking For" by High School Musical , in compagnia della mia amica Chiara.

Spero che vi piaccia!!!

Versione originale:


Se vi piace lasciate un bel mi piace e iscrivetevi!

Seguite Chiara su Instagram:


Seguitemi su Instagram:

Ho anche una pagina Facebook:

Puoi ascoltarla anche su SoundCloud:
___________________________________________________

EN

Hello to everybody, this is a new cover "What I've Been Looking For" by High School Musical, with my friend Chiara.

I hope you enjoy!!!

The original version:


If you like it, please leave a like and subscribe!

Follow Chiara on Instagram:


Follow me on Instagram:

I also have a Facebook page:

You can listen to it on SoundCloud:
___________________________________________________

Lyrics:

It’s hard to believe
That I couldn’t see
You were always there beside me

Thought I was alone
With no one to hold
But you were always right beside me

This feeling’s like no other
I want you to know

I’ve never had someone that knows me like you do
The way you do
I’ve never had someone as good for me as you
No one like you

So lonely before I finally found
What I’ve been looking for

What I've Been Looking For,High School Musical,Troy e Gabriella,what i've been looking for karaoke,what i've been looking for lyrics,what i've been looking for troy and gabriella,what i've been looking for cover,what i've been looking for traduzione,what i've been looking for piano,what i've been looking for testo,Ashley Tisdale,Lise LS,Yvar,Alyssa Cassese,ZanessaCoty,

Post a Comment

0 Comments