Advertisement

HUGE UNDERRATED ETSY SLIME SHOP REVIEW *SO MUCH SLIME!* ($100?!)

HUGE UNDERRATED ETSY SLIME SHOP REVIEW *SO MUCH SLIME!* ($100?!) Hey guys, it’s Tropical Pancakes, welcome back to my channel! In today’s video, I did a review of a bunch of Etsy slime shops. I’ve done one of these videos a long time ago, and since it was really fun the last time I did it, I decided to do another one with shops I didn’t get to include before. Let me know in the comments down below any other slime shops, or video ideas, you would like me to film next. I love you all so much, thank you for your unconditional love and support, and I can’t wait to see you guys next week!
~
~
~
Follow me on Instagram!

*
*
Subscribe to my channel to become a member of the #pancakesquad!

*
These are all of the Etsy slime shops I reviewed in this video (In Order):
*
SlimeyLuxe:

*
Samantha’sSlimeShop:

*
PigSnotSlime:

*
Slimentine:

*
MonstrousThings:

*
TheSublimeSlimez:

*
**
Bored? Don’t Leave! Check out some of my other videos and slime reviews!
*
Wish Slime Review!

~
Unbiased Slime Review!

~
Parakeet Slimes Review!

~
Huge Etsy Slime Shop Review!

*
*
For business inquiries ONLY, email me at: tropicalpancakes27@gmail.com
*
I really do appreciate each and every one of you, and I genuinely hope that you understand that. Oh and if you’re still reading this, then have a great Labor Day Weekend. Even if you aren’t in the U.S., then I hope you have a great day! :D K I’m done now. Love you. ~ TP

slime,clear slime,butter slime,slime smoothie,rainbow slime,glitter slimes,peachybbies,water slime,water slime tutorial,crunchy slime,talisa tossell,karina garcia,nichole jacklyne,cereal slime,satisfying asmr,slime package,etsy slime shop review,underrated slime,famous slime shop,slime review,etsy review,100% honest review,bt21 haul,kawaii slime company,wish review,wish slime,jsh diy,diy clay slime kit,

Post a Comment

0 Comments