Advertisement

I don't like where we're going here...

I don't like where we're going here... Flying into Restricted Military Airspace I get vectored out to sea, further and further away from the coast. I have to make a decision on what to do, we're almost too far to successfully glide to the coast. Watch the flight, hear Air Traffic Control calls, and see how I handle this situation. I'm flying VH-EYZ a Cirrus SR22 from Merimbula Beach in New South Wales to Moorabbin Airport in Melbourne, Australia. Ride along in the cockpit with multiple camera angles, see the avionics, and watch how I operate the aircraft.

If you love aviation, travel, and like a healthy dose of motivation with regular lifestyle vlogs then be sure to SUBSCRIBE to the channel and follow the adventures here:

#AirTrafficControl #PrivatePilot

πŸ‘ Say Hello πŸ‘




🎡 Music 🎡
Tracks by Epidemic Sounds.

VERY IMPORTANT: I am a private pilot and am NOT qualified to give flying instruction. This video, like all videos on this channel, has been significantly edited from the original source footage and is provided for entertainment purposes only. Many radio calls and procedures have been omitted. If you have any questions about anything you see or hear, please speak to a Certified Flying Instructor first.

air traffic control,restricted airspace,military airspace,cirrus sr22,

Post a Comment

0 Comments