Advertisement

LETS HANGOUT ON OUR FIRST DAY OFF ALONE WHILE THE KIDS ARE IN SCHOOL|| SPONTANEOUS DITL VLOG

LETS HANGOUT ON OUR FIRST DAY OFF ALONE WHILE THE KIDS ARE IN SCHOOL|| SPONTANEOUS DITL VLOG Let's hangout! Today the kids are in school so on our first day off alone since the kids both started going to school, we filmed a spontaneous parents ditl vlog for you. As parents and being a mostly stay at home mom now I feel great about finally having that one day on Mondays we can FINALLY hangout together alone and feel like people again aside from just being parents ya know!? Spending time hanging out always makes me happy even if we are just hanging out doing nothing but we did shop Aldi the super budget friendly store for our grocery haul. We didn't get alot of coordinated meals this go around but we got stuff to have on hand and some snacks. #groceryhaul #letshangout
_________________________________________
🙋🏽‍♀️I'm Shawna! I'm a mom of 2 girls.
I currently work part time away from home and part time at home on YouTube. I can't thank you all enough for watching my videos. Your such a big part of my life now and I'm thankful for all your support! Just a YouTuber, sprinkling kindness around the web ❤️😊 come visit! 
________________________________________
Insanely satisfying Timelapse cleaning//

More cleaning videos:

How to clean like a powerhouse?:

Shopping Hauls:

Declutter Your Life:

Need Routines?:

Lifestyle Videos:

Girls New Bedroom Transformation//

________________________________________ 
 STUFF I LOVE:

_________________________________________
Buisness & Collaborations
Email: Shawnalynn.channel@gmail.com
FOLLOW ME HERE: 📲
IG:
FB:
YT:
________________________________________
Music Provided By:
Epidemicsound.com
________________________________________
FTC Disclaimer: Video is not sponsored. All opinions are my own. I do receive commission from Amazon product links, so thank you for supporting my channel in advance, my channel wouldn't be possible without all of your kind support.❤️

mom likely,let's hangout,kids are in school,spontaneous Ditl vlog,first day off alone,stay at home mom,Aldi,budget,frugal,grocery haul,shop with us,couples Ditl,parents Ditl,#groceryhaul,#letshangout,interracial couples,cleaning Motivation,stay at home wife,

Post a Comment

0 Comments