Advertisement

Little Humvee vs Monster Jeep part 4 - Holy Cross trail!

Little Humvee vs Monster Jeep part 4 - Holy Cross trail! In this video we take the Humvee and Jeep up Holy Cross trail in Colorado. It is such a beautiful trail, located high up in the mountains not far off I70 a few hours out of Denver. The trail itself is labeled one of the hardest trails in Colorado, with an extreme rating, but I think it gets a lot of it's rating from the final obstacle on the trail which is kind of a winch most of the time kind of obstacle. I did make the last obstacle in my Jeep years ago, but that isn't a thing in this Humvee, so I just left the obstacle alone lol! I was very happy to have not broken the Humvee in 4 full days of off roading! I feel lucky, especially since this is a 30 year old military surplus M998! ( not Hummer H1 ) Thanks for watching if you cleared all these videos in a row, I hope you enjoyed our fun in the mountains! Both vehicles survived, and the Jeep had no real damage even after a week of off roading.

m998,humvee,hummer,h1,HMMWV,rock crawler,lone star drift,litebrite,litebrite nation,jeep,jlu,jku,wrangler,lift,hemi swap,6.4,

Post a Comment

0 Comments