Advertisement

Man Weol x Chung Myung || She Will Always Hate Me ||

Man Weol x Chung Myung || She Will Always Hate Me || Guys is there really no cure for the second lead syndrome? Chung Myung won my heart so fast because I always knew from the beginning that he would have done ANYTHING to save her. And when I saw Chan Song doing the same I really kept on hoping that they would be the same person so that I wouldn't be torn in pieces by two great male characters. Honestly speaking IU is so shippable with all of the male casts and this makes it even worse ... my poor heart, poor chung myung (the scene on the bridge killed me i swear). Anyway it was an open ending and I hope that in her next lives man weol will be able to live a happy one with chung myung and a happy one as well with chan song . That way it will be fair for the 3 of them.

_____________________________________________
INFORMATION ABOUT DRAMA/MOVIE ,SONG &ACTORS AT THE START OF THE VIDEO.PLEASD DO NOT ASK ABOUT THEM IN THE COMMENTS SECTION OTHERWISE I WILL DELETE YOUR COMMENT.

○do not :repost, reupload, reedit.○
○if there are any issues with this edit being uploaded contact me
at :tanabe.moka.chan@gmail.com○
○please don't strike my channel!!!○
○i do not own the anything besides editinf. all copyright belongs to it's rightful owners.○

Copyright Disclaimer under section 107of the Copyright Act of 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, education and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing.

Hate

Post a Comment

0 Comments