Advertisement

New Curly Products! LUS brands Love Ur Curls Review

New Curly Products! LUS brands Love Ur Curls Review Curly products from Canada!? Of course I had to try them. Growing up in Canada, the curly products were practically non existent. Most of the products that were on the market were formulated to “ tame “ frizz but never really to enhance curls. So when I discovered this brand on Instagram I knew I had to try it! As you’ll see in this video, I was very impressed and I will be trying it again, ASAP! To learn more visit the LUS brands website :

Also, let me know what you’d like to see next! Vote Deva Curl or Shea Moisture in the comments below ;)

Thanks for watching xo

Instagram @Charmsie
Facebook.com/MissCharmsie

FTC : Not Sponsored , products were gifted, all opinions are my own ;)

#lusbrands,#curlyhair,#naturalhair,#naturallycurly,#lowdensitycurls,#finecurls,

Post a Comment

0 Comments