Advertisement

New Edit! (Sorry for in-activeness)

New Edit! (Sorry for in-activeness) Hey doods! Since I didn't upload for the past few weeks I have been working on an edit, took me a week since I have homework and things to do at school. Enjoy watching!

Make sure to hit the like button, subscribe and hit the bell button to be notified to every video I upload! (Barely)

Please consider subscribing to my friend Denise Discord!
Denise Discord: Copyright Disclaimer: Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.



Music in this Video:

Eastside:


Pretty's on the Inside (Nightcored):




Make sure to hit the like button, subscribe and hit the bell button to be notified to every video I upload! (Barely)

Please consider subscribing to my best friend Denise Discord!
Denise Discord:

in-activeness)

Post a Comment

0 Comments