Advertisement

Paint Protection Issue | Corvettes at Carlisle & New Channel Name

Paint Protection Issue | Corvettes at Carlisle & New Channel Name What's going on everyone! In today's vlog, I discuss an issue that I had with my paint protection film on my targa top and how you can avoid what happened to me. Then, I discuss what is the ETA of my Corvettes at Carlisle video. And finally, I explain the thought process behind changing the name of the channel. I hope you all enjoy and thank you for coming to my channel!

Follow Me On:

Instagram - @dz_ridez

Twitter - d_anthony31337

Clear Bra and Ceramic Pro Installation Done By:

FilmSource:

Gear I Use:

Camera/Lenses/Accesories:
Sony A7SII
Sony G Master FE 85mm F1.4 Lens
Ronin M 3 Axis Gimbal
Atomos Ninja Flame 4k Field Recorder
GoPro Hero 5 Black
Panasonic Lumix DMC-G7KK
Lumix G Vario 14-42mm/f3.5-5.6 - Kit Lens Panasonic
Lumix G Leica 25MM, F1.4 ASPH
Sigma 10-20mm f/3.5 EX DC Super Wide Angle Lens
FeiyuTech FY-G5 3-Axis Gimbal
Y&T Pro Carbon Fiber Slider
Pergear Heavy Duty Photography Camera Tripod Ball Head
RØDE VideoMic GO
Joby Guerilla Pod
K&F Concept 46mm Variable ND Filter
K&F Concept 77mm Variable ND Filter
DSLR Camera Backpack
Zoom H4N PRO Digital Multitrack Recorder
SuteFoto 24"/60cm Handheld Steadicam Camera Stabilizer

Drone: DJI Phantom 4 Pro
Polar Pro ND Filters
Manfrotto MB BP-D1 Drone Backpack

-------------------------

Sunglasses:
WWW.BLENDERSEYEWEAR.COM


--------------------------

Xpel and Ceramic Pro 9H Coating Installed By: Film Source - - IG: @filmsourcepro

Cell Phone Mount: Pro Clip USA -

C7 Corvette Bin Buddy: Sandy Eggo -

ACS Composite XL ZR1, Z06 & Grand Sport Protection Start Up Kit:

corvettes at carlisle,Paint Protection Issue | Corvettes at Carlisle & New Channel Name,Paint Protection Issue,Corvettes at Carlisle & New Channel Name,New Channel Name,Corvettes at Carlisle,dji osmo,filmsource,carlisle pennsylvania,corvette zr1,dzr1 messiah,lafawnduh,

Post a Comment

0 Comments