Advertisement

passing EVERYONE, especially YAMAHA'S - motorcycle roads of bear mountain, ny v1043

passing EVERYONE, especially YAMAHA'S - motorcycle roads of bear mountain, ny v1043 If you needed any more reason to think that Ducati is the best bike ever - here is this - a lowly basic Monster passing EVERYONE!!!!! :P

►DucatiNYC Vloggie Vlog Store:
►Follow me on Facebook:
►Follow me on Instagram @ducatinyc
►Follow me on Patreon:
#motovlogger #ducatimonster #ducatinyc

All my gear:
My Motocamping Tent:
My Kriega US30 Bag:
My Heated Gloves - Highway 21:
My Earplugs - Eargasm:
My helmet - Shoei RF1100 #1:
My helmet - Shoei RF1200 #2:
Saddleman 3200 Motorcycle Camping Bag:
My Renthal Handlebars:
Quadlock Phone Case Mount:
Helmet Pinlock:
Pinlock:
GoPro 7 Black:
GoPro Mic adapter:
My Moto Battery:
Castrol 10w40 Oil:
CRG mirrors:
Brake/Clutch Levers:
K+N Oil Filter:
Sena Headset:
Red Wing Iron Ranger boots:
Phone mount:
Phone case:
DJI Mavic Pro drone:
Battery Pack:
Camping Tent:
Camping pillow:
Sleeping pad:
Tarp:
Camping chair:
Cooking set:
Timbuk2 Backpack:
Seal Mate Fork Seal tool:

Intro Directed by Gianluca Miotto

bear mountain motorcycle road,nyc on motorcycle,ducati passing yamaha,yamaha mt09 vs ducati,passing everyone on my ducati,ducati vs yamaha,2006 ducati monster 620,riding in new york city,ducati monster,riding ducati monster,how to ride,monster 620,riding a motorcycle,ducatinyc,motorcycle vlog,motovlogger,filtering,learn to ride,ducati ny,ducati new york,best ducati,motorcycle ride with friends,ducati 620,how to ride a ducati,first motorbike,

Post a Comment

0 Comments