Advertisement

Putting My Modified FRS Back To STOCK...(State Ref|Exhaust Ticket)

Putting My Modified FRS Back To STOCK...(State Ref|Exhaust Ticket) Heartbreaking because I JUST finished the new look on the car! It is what it is. Cant dwell on it because everything happens for a reason. Just remaining positive in the process and ready to bounce back! I seriously cant wait to slam this thing again though. ;)

Hit that SUBSCRIBE button to stay updated with my content!

Follow Me!


15% off @LitLightz products: ‘CHRIS15’


Music used in the video:
"Saturdays" "Days Like These" "Wonder"


Thumbnail pic taken by: @nzyaah

straight piped frs brz,modified frs brz,slammed frs brz,state ref modified car,ca state ref exhaust,ca exhaust ticket,muffler delete frs brz,muffler resonator delete frs brz,uel headers frs brz,catless exhaust frs brz,loudest exhaust frs brz,rocket bunny frs,v1 rocket bunny,molded widebody frs,ca state ref process,

Post a Comment

0 Comments