Advertisement

Something's Growing in my Belle Delphine Water!

Something's Growing in my Belle Delphine Water! So I bought this when it was announced for a video and I never made that video... Then 1 month later after all the hype has died and Belle Delphine has vanished off the face of the internet! Iv finally decided to make a video on this! hahahah! This is not a lie! There is actually something growing in my Gamer Girl Bath Water! Its like some weird mold, fungus kinda stuff! I only saw it when Shaun mentioned it!
hmmmmm
Well hope you guys enjoyed the video! Its not my normal kinda vlog but hopefully it was interesting hahah!
Memes

MUSICBED COPYRIGHT FREE MUSIC FOR YOUTUBE VIDEOS:

OUTRO SONG: The Zilzies - Shell City


Instagram: @dayvidjones
Facebook: @notdavidsjones
Twitter: @notdavidsjones
Snapchat: ogsoymilk

Belle,Delphine,Belle Delphine,Water,gamer,girl,gamer girl,bath,1 month later,unboxing,review,taste,prank,bath water,instagram,belle dephines water,growing,somethings growing,memes,meme review,pewdiepie,pyrocynical,willne,imalex,david,davidsjones,david jones,david fingerboard,shaun,funny,comedy,dolan dark,memeulous,test,

Post a Comment

0 Comments