Advertisement

Spin Wheel Picks My Wig’s Color And Placement

Spin Wheel Picks My Wig’s Color And Placement Hi Beautiful! This was a MAJOR challenge. I spun a wheel to decide the color and the placement of each color on my wig and then I did it! The result was quite interesting.

SHOP MY NEW MERCH ▷

SUBSCRIBE TO BRAD & ERIC ▷

SHOP XMONDO HAIRCARE ▷

Thanks for watching!
Subcribe to get more new videos daily

Spin Wheel Picks My Wigs Color And Placement,hairdresser reacts,bradmondo,challenege,funny,wig,wig coloring,wig lace front,wig coloring tutorial,wig coloring and styling,wig coloring transformation,coloring wig black,coloring wig honey brown,coloring wig red,coloring wig without bleach,spin the wheel,how to cut hair,spinwheel,how to color hair,brad & eric,hair fail,overtone,bleach,lace frontal installation,lace front ponytail,extensions,cutting wig,

Post a Comment

0 Comments