Advertisement

Top six of the Loveliest Hugs in Anime

Top six of the Loveliest Hugs in Anime Hi all,

It has been nearly 10 months since I uploaded the most recent video on this channel. Some of them have asked me why I did stop uploading for a long time, and my answer for this question is: “Please accept my apology for this delaying and please keep loving this channel”
.
Details about Six of the Loveliest Hugs in Anime are as below:

1. Kirino hugs Kyousuke from [Oreimo]

2. Juugo & Tensai intimate moment from [Nanana's Buried Treasure]

3. Kazama hugs Chizuru from [Hakuouki Movie 2 Shikon Soukyuu]

4. In return can I ask you for a favor from [Shinmai Maou no Testament OVA]

5. Memorable Moments from [Ao Haru Ride]

6. Kojou gets dirty scene from [Strike the Blood]

Thanks a million for your Robico Anime support.

top best romance anime,romance anime,anime meme,anime hugs and kisses,cutiest anime monents,best anime,love in anime,Kirino,Kyousuke,Juugo,Kazama,Chizuru,Kojou,Oreimo,anime 2019,reimeiroku,Strike the Blood,hugs,

Post a Comment

0 Comments