Advertisement

TWENTY FIRST!! First ever VLOG!! 2019 (VLOG 01) | JYC

TWENTY FIRST!! First ever VLOG!! 2019 (VLOG 01) | JYC Hi everyone, if you guys new here i'm Joyce :) Welcome :) i hope you like this video. Don't forget to like, share and subscribe :)

++ THIS IS MY FIRST EVER VLOG ++
i hope you enjoy this video :)

Thank you so much!

++
Follow me on my social media accounts:
Twitter:
Instagram:
Facebook:
++

LIKE.SHARE.SUBSCRIBE.COMMENT


Other Videos:

MY SKINCARE ROUTINE


DIY Tinted Lip Balm


CARELINE TINT REVIEW:


WHO'S MOST LIKELY TO???


NO COPYRIGHT BACKGROUND MUSIC:
Part 1:
Part 2:

EYESHADOW LOOKS Part 1 & Part 2:
P1:
P2:

Watch my james charles unboxing/swatches:


First try of james charles palette


Watch my 5 minute Makeup Challenge:


49 pesos na liquid lipstick??:


Affordable Favorite Blushes:


Back To School Makeup Routine:


30+ Youtube Video Ideas:


My EVERYDAY Makeup Routine:



For business inquiries and collaborations: just email me on my social media accounts or just simply email me

EMAIL: jyc.mrcd27@gmail.com


Thanks 4 Watching!

vlog,birthday,birthday vlog,vlog music,a vlog a day,vlog buddies,vlog channel,vlog camera,vlog creations,

Post a Comment

0 Comments