Advertisement

WHAT IF DAVE CHAPPELLE WOULD HAVE SAID THE EXACT SAME WORDS AS JANELLE MONAE HOW WOULD YOU REACT?

WHAT IF DAVE CHAPPELLE WOULD HAVE SAID THE EXACT SAME WORDS AS JANELLE MONAE HOW WOULD YOU REACT? in this video, i ask one simple question about what Janelle Monae said on twitter. This is simply a case of her saying the right thing but in the wrong context. i don't blame her nor do I blame people for their reactions but lets be clear what she said is absolutely true and it probably did hurt people feelings, I'm not too insensitive to that fact I know how it feels to be called out of your name since I grew up in the 70's. But, my question is a valid question and a question I would like to throw at the American People. So in order for this question to be completely non-bias you must be completely honest to yourself to answer this question: "WHAT IF DAVE CHAPPELLE or KEVIN HART WOULD HAVE SAID THE EXACT SAME WORDS AS JANELLE MONAE HOW WOULD YOU HAVE TAKEN IT OR INTERNALIZED IT?"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL -

Join my facebook:

Subscribe to my Twitter:

Join me on Instagram:
Email me at: theblacstorychannel@gmail.com

Never,Letting,Our,History,Be,Forgotten,Janelle Monae made to apologize,what if dave chappelle would have said the exact same words as janelle monae how would you react?,Janelle Monae and twitter reburke,janelle monae voters registrations,twitter explodes on janelle monae,janelle monea apologize on twitter,dave chappelle and kevin hart,willie lynch syndrome,popeyes sammich,voting booths at every popeyes,popeyes and register to vote,

Post a Comment

0 Comments