Advertisement

Why can't I identify as a different RACE? Disability? Where's the line?

Why can't I identify as a different RACE? Disability? Where's the line? Where does it end? Doesn't anybody think about this stuff? Maybe you should call me Uncle Sheniqua or Uncle Sitting Bull. What's to stop a person from applying for jobs or scholarships as whatever gets them the best deal? For that matter, why can't I just DECIDE I'm disabled and run in the Paralympics and beat everybody? Why can't I identify as a 80 year old quadriplegic if I want to? I could tear UP that division in the decathlon!! Who's to say it isn't sincere? Who's to say it has to be permanent? Why can't I have a constantly evolving identifiability?

The world is nuts.

More at

doug perry LGBTQ gender identity jordan peterson liberty mo,joe rogan podcast ben shapiro race racist gender studies,

Post a Comment

0 Comments