Advertisement

would i cover|| maggie lindemann

would i cover|| maggie lindemann oh my god. this video is pretty special to me, and it took me a lot of balls to upload my singing to the whole internet (keep in mind I'm very young, and my voice is still growing). but to make this more special, i thought i would include some videos and pictures i have on my phone recently that make me smile sooooooo much. words cannot explain. the people in this video mean a lot to me tremendously in my life. and there are so many other people who make my life so wonderful that aren't in the video. but i really need to shut the fuck up so, here's my cover. be positive. i leave the comment section open for beautiful comments.

-sydney stroder

instagram: sydneystroder

singing,music,sing,

Post a Comment

0 Comments