Advertisement

X-Ray is lovely now! - Experienced Fahz Horde - Icebound - Gears 5

X-Ray is lovely now! - Experienced Fahz Horde - Icebound - Gears 5 Marcus with Living Legend + Fahz and X-Ray = A LOT OF DAMAGE. I'm really digging Fahz as the sniper class so far. I REALLY can't wait to get him to level 12 so I can get Explosive Headshot, my sweet, sweet Explosive Headshot back.

Also, really enjoying Icebound for a Horde map! While I wasn't the Engineer here, and I did die from the ice, that ice comes in handy SO MANY TIMES when it comes to fortifying a base. The setup we had here was fantastic and I can see it working for a lot of situations if we can control spawns a bit more.

Team:
thereachbeast (Del)
SniperWolf27513 (Kait)
WarsmithHuggy (Marcus)
COOlKing231 (JD)

Fahz Build (Level 5):
Counter Snipe
Ambush
Exploit Weakness

~CHERRYQUENCH MERCH~

More designs as I can think of them, but you can represent the hydration station today!
I stream Gears 5 on Twitch 3 days a week: Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday starting around 5 PM EST and I could always go for having more people join in some Horde (or the occasional versus). Be sure to say hi and let me know you wanna play!

Xbox Gamertag: Cherry Quench
(Make sure you message me to let me know who you are though. I'm continually unsure if I'm getting requests from random peeps I play with or people on YouTube / Twitch lol)

~GET IN TOUCH WITH ME!~






Gears 5,Gears 5 Horde,Horde,Fahz,Gears 5 Horde Fahz,Fahz Sniper,Gears 5 Sniper,Sniper class,Sniper Horde,Gears 5 experienced,Experienced Horde,Gears 5 Horde sniper,Gears 5 Icebound,Icebound,ice map,Gears 5 ice map,Horde Icebound,Gears 5 Horde icebound,Gears,Gears of War,Gears of War 5,Xray,X-Ray,Fahz X-Ray,1-50 Horde,Gears 5 Horde 1-50,CherryQuench,Cherry Quench,Xbox,Xbox One,Xbox One X,PC Gaming,Gears 5 PC,The Coalition,The Coalition Army,

Post a Comment

0 Comments