Advertisement

10 Step Tai Chi Form as taught by Beloved Earth!

10 Step Tai Chi Form as taught by Beloved Earth! This is the 10 Step Tai Chi Form that I teach to my new students. This is a great form for those who are rehabilitating themselves from injuries or realigning themselves to actively create structural/energetic change and balance within their lives. Evenly balanced with left and right movements, this form takes up little space and is not time consuming, thus allowing you to effectively ground yourself in a limited amount at time in small spaces like offices and bedrooms. For my senior students abroad, there is now no excuse to not practice. Video sessions are available. For those who are currently taking classes with me, I encourage you to practice this form diligently. You know this is more difficult than it looks. I can't wait to see your progress when we next meet!

Register on my website and become a member of the Beloved Earth Community!


Follow and Like my Facebook page:
Psychic Medium David Vidato


Follow me on Instagram
@bodhisattvabelovedearth

Private, Small Group/Family and Corporate Instruction is available here at Beloved Earth and On-site in your home or office!

What's holding you back? Are you ready for your training to begin?

Earth!

Post a Comment

0 Comments