Advertisement

Academia wants to cancel SpongeBob SquarePants | Says it hurts POC and women

Academia wants to cancel SpongeBob SquarePants | Says it hurts POC and women Welcome to the clown world. Now academic professors are getting paid to cancel TV cartoons like SpongeBob. Why are my tax dollars funding this research?

source:

Check out my store!


Check out my Patreon!

Check out my Twitch!

Follow me on Twitter!
@yellowflashguy
#ClownWorld

SpongeBob,Dragon Ball,Dragon Ball Z,DBZ,Dragon Ball Super,Spider-Man PS4,ps4,playstation 4,playstation,spidermanps4,spiderman ps4,DC Comics,DCU,MCU,Marvel,Marvel Comics,DCcomics,Avengers,Avengers Endgame,Avengers infinity war,Deadpool,Deadpool 2,Cyberfrog,solo,Superman,Captain Marvel,Venom,anime,Funimation,Chris Sabat,Vegeta,Sean Schemmel,Blizzard,Joker,Joker 2019,Star Wars,Playstation 5,PS5,YellowFlash,Yellow Flash,YellowFlash 2,

Post a Comment

0 Comments