Advertisement

Agnez Mo - Long As I Get Paid (Reaction Video) || AndrewSoan

Agnez Mo - Long As I Get Paid (Reaction Video) || AndrewSoan Finally, I made another music video reaction with my two friends who are international students as well as me. Fyi, we made this video only in ONE TAKE! Everything we said naturally came out from out hearts and our mouths. Also, this is the first time for Diana and Carlos to make a music video reaction like this. Thank you, Diana and Carlos! I can't wait to make more videos with both of you! Anyway, I love you, Agnez Mo!

Please stream the original song on link below:
YouTube:

Please subscribe, like, comment, and share my YouTube channel. Thank you so much. God bless you!

FIND US ON INSTAGRAM:
Andrew:
Diana:
Carlos:

Video Editor App: KineMaster

I do not own the copyright for the music. Thanks.

#AgnezMo #Diamonds #Overdose

Agnez Mo,French Montana,Indonesia,Music Reaction,Video Reaction,Diamonds,Spotify,Joox,Itunes,Music,Lagu Hits,Viral,Amerika,Beasiswa,United States,Internasional,Iphone 11,Best Song,New Song,Billboard,Billboard Chart,Vevo,Agnes Monica,

Post a Comment

0 Comments