Advertisement

Brick Workouts - Ironman Training - 26 Weeks s2e27

Brick Workouts - Ironman Training - 26 Weeks s2e27 It was a busy week of travel, all-day meetings, and training for Ironman 70.3 Indian-Wells La Quinta this week. Getting workouts in when traveling can be tough, but if I attack it right away I find it's easier to maintain the entire trip. Since transitioning into triathlon training I have started to incorporate a lot of brick workouts. Bricks are a workout that consists of multiple disciplines, like a swim followed by a run, or a bike followed by a run. I really enjoy the practice of switching from one event to the next.

Check out Rocks & Roots Runners IG and new online store:
IG:
Store:

Become a supporter of my channel on

Music in my videos:

If you want to buy a GPS watch or need to upgrade I recommend Coros GPS watches. I really love mine. Use the link and code below when you purchase and you will receive an extra watch band when you check out!

Coros GPS Watches - using the code "COROS-Chris" to receive an additional watch band when you order.

My Pre & Post Workout Supplement -

Have a question or comments? I like to hear from you!
E-mail me:

Links:
Instagram:
Strava profile:
Facebook:
Twitter.com/cjayemedia

#ironmantriathlon #cjayemedia #26weeks

ironman training,training for an ironman,ironman 70.3,Ironman Indian Wells La Quinta,triathlon vlog,triathlon training vlog,ultra running vlog,ultra running,trail running,swimming,cycling,weight loss motivation,running,running challenge,running vlog,trail running vlog,

Post a Comment

0 Comments