Advertisement

Faith: What it means to you? My morning routine E 55.

Faith: What it means to you? My morning routine E 55. Faith: What it means to you? My morning routine E 55.

Hello World! Welcome back to My Morning routine live streaming. How can I serve you all today?
Good morning guys, today's topic is Faith: What it means to you?

During the streaming ask my viewers what is faith means base on their own understanding.

Viewers responses were as follows;
Faith is a trust by Ma. Victoria Dubria Glema.
Faith in everything we do by Dasol
Faith is believing in God and have faith in ourselves by Mako Chi
Faith is the substance of thing hoped for, the evidence of things not seen, Hebrews 11:1 by Leeze.
Faith is like a little seed if planted it will grow, like our faith to Jesus Christ we should make ways for it to grow; by Team Super Nicos.
Faith is confidence as trust in a particular system of religion by Lady Gha.
Faith is the confidence that what we hope for will actually happen, it gives us assurance things we can not see, by Ronnie Luke.

These are the point of view of our viewers during the live streaming.

In my own point of view, faith is about seeing the unseen things or situations clearly in my mind with a strong feeling and belief that all is well regardless of life situations I am currently in. This is my own understanding of faith.

How about you guys? What Faith means to you? Feel free to write your thoughts on the comment box below. Happy beautiful Sunday everyone.

"



Please watch My morning routine E1:




Subscribed for more free you tubes, free home tips, and ideas:

YOUTUBE:

A6zIuEqfjUAq3D9zyOTg/playlist

TWITTER:
BLOGSPOT:
FACEBOOK:


Hi! My name is Victoria, a creator, and designer of L Creation de Victoria. Resourcing and creating something that radiates beauty at home and brings a smile to my mom’s face and to the community is always my passion even before I was a kid.
Holding a great love with my family and mother nature I decided to create something base on recycled paper that brings values to our home, to humanities, and to the environment.
Having these gifts of creativity I would like to share it with humanity by sharing some ideas and perhaps some lessons that would enhance their talents and creativity while keeping our environment clean and tidy.
You can follow me at and

Thank you for stopping by here at this Channel. Peace and Love

If you want to know about how to weave, how to recycle a paper, helpful easy cooking tips, and ideas, etc, just write Victoria Lemardel on the comments

Please feel free to share this

Recent

Please check this channel too:

My Morning routine,Victoria Lemardel,Faith personal meaning,Self-faith,Self-belief,Morning routine,routine,Good morning habit,Hebrew 11:1,Sunday live streaming,youtube live streaming,YouTube my morning routine,Spiritual live streaming,Faith is confidence,YouTube My morning habit,Faith is evidence of unssen things,Faith: What it means to you? My morning routine E 55.,

Post a Comment

0 Comments