Advertisement

Gifting a Skin to my Fortnite Clan every time I die...

Gifting a Skin to my Fortnite Clan every time I die... Gifting a skin to my fortnite clan every time I die... This was so much fun to make even though I had to spend nearly all my vbucks lmao. Leave a like on the video for more pp gang videos!!!

► Previous Video:
► Subscribe:
MAKE SURE TO LEAVE A 👍 IF YOU ENJOYED!

Follow my Twitch!

Join my discord!

► Twitter:
► Instagram:
► Snapchat: Tenser

► CHECK OUT ALL MY OTHER FORTNITE VIDEOS!

gifting fortnite skins,gifting fortnite skins live,gifting fortnite skin,gifting a skin in fortnite,gifting a skin every time i die,gifting a skin every time i die in fortnite,fortnite clan,fortnite clan tryouts,tenser,faze tenser,faze clan fortnite,gifting skins fortnite,gifting skins,gifting skins in fortnite,fortnite,fortnite battle royale,fortnite battle royale gifting skins,how to gift skins in fortnite,gifting battle pass,battle pass season 11,

Post a Comment

0 Comments