Advertisement

I won ONLY using loot from FISHING in Fortnite... (Chapter 2 Challenge)

I won ONLY using loot from FISHING in Fortnite... (Chapter 2 Challenge) I won ONLY using loot from FISHING in Fortnite...
use code "Dylan" in the fortnite item shop to help me out!
Let's try and break 20,000 LIKES!?
SUBSCRIBE IF YOU'RE NEW!

2ND CHANNEL: (GO SUB NOW)


In this video I could ONLY use loot from FISHING in the new Season in Chapter 2 FORTNITE! FISHING ROD LOOT.
MUSIC USED ⬇


Use DISCOUNT code "Dylan" on all GFuel products!


Follow me on all socials!




#Fortnite #Challenge #Fishing

fortnite,funny,battle,royale,fortnite challenge,win,challenge,fortnite battle royale,fortnite battle royale win,fortnite funny moments,fortnite random skin challenge,fortnite battle royale random,fortnite challenge video pistol,fortnite challenge video,winner,mobile gameplay,fortnite mobile,fun,victory royale,infantry rifle,only,chapter 2,fortnite fishing,season 11,fishing loot only,

Post a Comment

0 Comments