Advertisement

LEMON CHALLENGE & HILAW NA ITLOG 🤮 (Ft. PHP)

LEMON CHALLENGE & HILAW NA ITLOG 🤮 (Ft. PHP) Today, I bring in the talented boy group, PHP, to do the Lemon Challenge with me. The losers will have to do a disgusting consequence!

Support PHP!
PHP Facebook:
PHP Youtube:

Support Renzo's Youtube Channel!


BAELLO GUYS! Subscribe, Like & Turn that notification button ON! ✅
And don't forget! The comment section is all yours!
--------------------

✨ For bookings and inquiries ✨
Two Elevens Entertainment
09178974594 // bookings@twoelevensent.com

--------------------

Hello po! Ako po si JinHo Bae at ako po ay isang Korean singer based dito sa Philippines! I’ve lived in the Philippines for almost 15 years and so I am fluent in speaking Tagalog!

If you guys are interested in me & my music, you guys could check out my other videos on:
🔥YouTube or Stream my Official Single on Spotify!🔥

Watch the music video for my 2nd single MULI here:
✨ ✨

🔸Instagram:
🔸Twitter:
🔸Spotify:
🔸Facebook:

Credits to Joshua Oliver Tan for the social media animation!

JinHo Bae,songyupsal,showtime,vice ganda,ryan bang,abs cbn,kyo quijano,luigi pacheco,dasuri choi,jerry kim,mimiyuuuh,lloyd cadena,ggv,korean in the philippines,korean speaking tagalog,korean singing tagalog,benedict cua,andrea brillantes,mhine,php,power house philippines,renzo dela paz,lemon challenge,charles rodriguez,wala na ba,island,ikot lang,dreaming of you,pamela swing,anne curtis,opm,rhadz koo,php charles,php renzo,php rhadz,

Post a Comment

0 Comments