Advertisement

Lps Short Film: The Grey Area

Lps Short Film: The Grey Area It's finally here the short film I've been talking about for farrrr too long

I know the plot & the ending kinda sucks I mostly made this to practice my voice acting & editing films but I hope you enjoyed aways :3

I don't know why I'm always killing off Meghan either.

Summary: Anna is getting over the death of her best friend & ends up making quick friends with a color blind kid.

Characters in this film:
Collie: Annabelle (Anna)
Shorthair cat: *boy* Raymen (Ray)
Shorthair cat: *girl* Ella
Cocker spaniel: Sailor

Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T7i
Editor: iMovie
Instagram:

All music from
All music by Kevin MacLeod (
Licence: CC BY (

lps,littlestpetshop,lpsvideo,littlestpetshopvideo,lpsfilm,littlestpetshopfilm,littlestpetshopshortfilm,lpsshortfilm,lpsskit,littlestpetshopskit,lpstube,

Post a Comment

0 Comments