Advertisement

Mushroom hunting PERFECT White Chanterelles JDSF. PERMITS REQUIRED!!!

Mushroom hunting PERFECT White Chanterelles JDSF. PERMITS REQUIRED!!! Join me on a quick trip to Jackson Demonstration State Forest in search of white chanterelles. I find what I'm looking for fairly quickly and do quite well for being so early in the season. despite getting slightly sick ( mostly from the change of weather ) I had an amazing time finding the driest white chanterelles I've ever found. They were perfect...

It looks to be a slow start to the season in most of Mendocino county, we could use a little more moisture before the frost comes. Hopefully we have as much luck as up north.

Thanks for watching, please leave a comment, say hi, and stay tuned for more to come from Normans Adventures...

If you need help getting you permit for JDSF leave a comment and I will give you the link.

Mushroom hunting,white chanterelle,Jackson demonstration state forest,mendocino county,JDSF,permits required,dry weather,dry mushroom,

Post a Comment

0 Comments