Advertisement

OCTOBER 2019 I Bullet Journal Setup ( My CATRINA and the Masking Fluid Tutorial)

OCTOBER 2019 I Bullet Journal Setup ( My CATRINA and the Masking Fluid Tutorial) Come, I invite you to take a break to see my October Video with my CATRINA!
The Art Tip: Masking Fluid! I used it for the Cover Page and for the first Week of October.
For the Habit Tracker, I used, again, the Annual Calendar Stamp, very useful!
To blender the colors, I used the KOI Blender, water-based.
I hope you like it!!
Thanks, Mague :)

CONNECT W/ME

Facebook:
Instagram:
Etsy:
Pinterest:

bullet journal,set up,october,2019,set,up,journal,bujo,bujo setup,bujo for students,flip through,plan with me,catrina,catrina makeup,catrina 2019,amandarachlee doodles,bullet journal ideas,boho berry stickers,productivity,planning,journaling,tracker,schedule,inspiration,doodles,bullet journal for beginners,bullet journal for students,bujo ideas,chayenne barton stickers,faber castell,be kind to one another ellen,koi blender,micron pen,halloween ideas 2019,

Post a Comment

0 Comments