Advertisement

Persona 5 Royal | Palace of Vanity Arc & New Confidant Gameplay Livestream

Persona 5 Royal | Palace of Vanity Arc & New Confidant Gameplay Livestream Japanese version Gameplay of Persona 5 Royal.

This is a livestream of the JAPANESE version of P5 Royal, so there will likely be no subtitles.

I also do not speak or can read any Japanese whatsoever, so me getting stuck somewhere is a possibility.

I playing from memory of my experiences playing OG Persona 5, so this is only a somewhat blind run.

Velvet Room:



Relevant Playlist:

Persona 5 Royal (JP)


Persona 5 Royal (English)


Persona 4 Golden: Special Scenes/Moments


Knowing Your Dism:

Its just Dism.

I play the game, you watch, discuss, yada yada.

This is my Hub channel where I mostly post various clips and gameplay sessions of mine. Mostly I play Persona, with a little SMT and Fire Emblem every now and then, but I dabble in pretty much anything. My aim is to always improve myself in any field and genre I play.

I record most of my content in advance. Newer game releases that I play are of course recorded fresh.

I upload in bulk and they can come out anytime of the day, so prepare your notifications!

Links:
Dism Archus (Main Channel):

LordDism (Backup Channel)

Twitter:

DismArchus,ATLUS,Persona,FireEmblem,Dancing,Nintendo,PlayStation,Shin,Megami,Tensei,PersonaQ2,JoJo,Giorno,Joker,SuperSmashBros,Golden,LegendofZelda,Gaming,Strategy,Jump,SMT,Fire,

Post a Comment

0 Comments