Advertisement

Russian without problems: sounds Ж, Ш, Щ and Ц

Russian without problems: sounds Ж, Ш, Щ and Ц Hello and welcome to Slaweniska dela! My name is Nastya, I'm a teacher of Russian language. In this video series called Russian without problems, we will deal with most common mistakes non naitive speakers make in Russian and we will help You speak Russian without accent and without problems 🙂 Enjoy. Be sure to turn on the subtitles.

Visit us on facebook:


The soundtrack in the intro: Гуляю, гуляю (I walk, I walk), ansamble Terem Voronezh. This is the ansamble that I was a part of.
You can check them on Facebook:


- Russian without problems: How to speak Russian without accent? Part 1

Russian without problems: How to pronunce short words


Russian without problems: How to pronunce the Ы [y] sound?



#RussianWithoutProblems #RussianLanguage #LearnRussian

sounds

Post a Comment

0 Comments