Advertisement

WILL MY RUSTY COMMODORE AMIGA STILL WORK AFTER YEARS OUTSIDE?

WILL MY RUSTY COMMODORE AMIGA STILL WORK AFTER YEARS OUTSIDE? ▶ Check out my gear on Kit:

#commodoreamiga #amigamusic #commodoreamiga1200
YOU won't BELIEVE THIS!, My commodore amiga has been in an outside cupboard for over 10 years!
Will it still work? And if not how do I fix it?

My old amiga has been sitting in an outside cupboard for years until now this is the absolutely dirty state I've not switched it on in years, Will it still work? Let's find out, it's got rust inside it's a right state, so I really don't know if this is going to come on but I'm going to clean it up and hope this bad boy still works,
Some free samples from my new sample pack:


▬▬▬▬My Sample Packs and merchandise ▬▬▬▬
1) Sample Packs:
2) Support My Online Merch Shop:
2) Check out my other tutorials:


▼ Follow Me on Social! ▼
facebook ►
Twitter ►
Instagram ►
Soundcloud►

▼ Buy My Tunes ▼
My tunes:
Bandcamp:

commodore amiga,amiga 500,amiga 1000 repair,amiga 1200 demo,amiga 1200,amiga 1000 vampire,amiga 1200 music,amiga 1200 vampire,amiga 1200 recap,amiga 1200 review,commodore amiga 1200,amiga 1200 unboxing,commodore amiga music,

Post a Comment

0 Comments