Advertisement

Inside Information From Amazon's Staff From India: Bezos Team For Consumer Complaints In The UK

Inside Information From Amazon's Staff From India: Bezos Team For Consumer Complaints In The UK Check out our other videos here
What I want to talk to you about are the Bezos' teams for consumers in the UK. Now, I would have preferred to spend my time speaking with seller support, seller performance and the NPA teams that analyze intellectual property rights complaints. But as I was approaching Amazon staff, I followed whatever path was put in front of me to get as much information about inside Amazon as possible.

So this was a meeting or this was a conversation I had with two guys who are working together who were taking their cigarette break. They did not want any pictures of them taken. There are two teams within the Bezos' team for escalations of consumer complaints in the UK, a lower team and a higher team based upon the seriousness of the complaint. Both teams are entirely consumer-centric and I couldn't get these people to ever admit, even one time, not one time agreeing with the third-party seller. They always bent over backward to agree with the consumer and I couldn't get them to admit to even identifying one consumer pulling a scam, which if you're a third-party seller, you know happens absolutely all the time.

These two people from the Bezos' team for consumer complaints in the UK were 100% unreceptive to the fact that there are many consumers all over the world that make baseless complaints just to get their products for free.

SUBSCRIBE to get all the latest information about Amazon!


For more FREE valuable information on Amazon suspensions & appeals visit.


Stay connected with us on Facebook!


Follow us on Twitter!


Make sure you contact us for a free consultation!
(212) 256-1109
cj@amazonsellerslawyer.com

Rosenbaum Famularo PC,amazon suspension help,litigation,cj rosenbaum,plan of action,amazon lawyer,amazon account suspension,amazon seller suspension,intellectual property attorney,amazon brand protection,amazon trademarks,amazon copyrights,amazon suspension,amazon seller,selling on amazon,amazon arbitration,amazon legal help,amazon attorney,amazon litigation,amazon ip complaint,amazon terms of service,amazon fba,amazon,

Post a Comment

0 Comments