Advertisement

TAURUS TAROT LOVE READING - SOMEONE THINKS YOU ARE JUST RIGHT FOR THEM! YOU MIGHT JUST BE READY!

TAURUS TAROT LOVE READING -  SOMEONE THINKS YOU ARE JUST RIGHT FOR THEM!  YOU MIGHT JUST BE READY! #tarot, #taurus, #lovereading, #halomoontarot,
This tarot card romance reading is general for the zodiac sign Taurus, Sun, Moon, Rising and Venus.

To find out your placements go to and enter your birth date. Then you can watch you're moon, rising and Venus sign videos for more clarity.

My channel content and tarot readings given here are for entertainment purposes only. I cannot guarantee the accuracy of the readings.



The user is responsible for his/her own life choices and decisions.



Please bare with me...

Currently going through some renovations and will resume my original format/layout soon





***PRIVATE READINGS***



Private video sent the same day as recorded.

Please do not ask for Skype/phone readings. I just don't have the time.

Up to 45 minute 9 card spread.

75.00 CAD

Email me for booking - halomoontarot@gmail.com

I'll send you the information you need to book - Please read everything!

tarot card,love reading,taurus,

Post a Comment

0 Comments