Advertisement

TEACHING YOGA - Studios vs. Running Classes? | Start Your Yoga Biz

TEACHING YOGA - Studios vs. Running Classes? | Start Your Yoga Biz Yoga teachers!!! Should you teach for studios/gyms or set up your own classes? It's a minefield out there and after teaching for allllll the gyms and studios, AND setting up my own classes, I've put together a little video on a few things you might want to consider when deciding where to lend your teaching talents :)

Want Yoga business Vlogs and articles sent directly to your inbox? You can sign up via my mailing list for allllll the freebies here:

Follow me for my public Playlists on Spotify: leahf227

**The Yoga Mat I Use:
**Blocks I Teach With:
** The Speaker I Carry with Me:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Like & Subscribe to Be Notified of Brand New Video Uploads!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Let’s Stay Connected:
Website:
Instagram:

Yoga teacher life,a day in the life,make money as a yoga teacher,how to run a yoga retreat,running yoga classes,yoga teacher life,run a yoga business,the business of yoga,how to be a yoga teacher,yoga teacher training,full time yoga teacher,yoga teacher vlog,yoga vlog,yoga business coach,London yoga teacher,part time yoga teacher,how to teach yoga,yoga teaching tips,yoga class advertising,yoga teacher advertising,

Post a Comment

0 Comments