Advertisement

What Is The Purpose Of Dear Doctor Rogers? Dear Doctor Rogers Q&A Video #1

What Is The Purpose Of Dear Doctor Rogers? Dear Doctor Rogers Q&A Video #1 I'm Doctor David Rogers MD. I'm a US trained medical doctor. Please ask me any question.

How do I ask a question?
1) Watch any video from my channel.
2) Leave the following comment in the comment section: "I just sent you an email".
3) Email your question to docrogerstv@gmail.com.
4) I will share my response video to your email address after I upload the video to this channel. I will never upload any content that could be used to identify you.

How can my question get the highest priority for the quickest response?
1) Subscribe to this channel
2) Watch my videos thru the very end
3) Like my videos
4) Share my videos with others

How do I pay Doctor Rogers?
1) There is no charge

DISCLAIMER:
Doctor Rogers is not providing medical advice to anyone thru this channel, thru email, or thru any of these videos. This is strictly for informational purposes only. There is no medical record or medical care associated with this channel or these videos. Doctor Rogers assumes no responsibility for your medical conditions

This video and the Dear Doctor Rogers YouTube channel are owned and operated by Dear Doctor Rogers LLC.

Dear Doctor Rogers,Doctor Rogers,Dr. Rogers,Medical Advice,Healthcare,Medical Doctor,Ask Your Doctor,channel purpose,medicine,

Post a Comment

0 Comments