Advertisement

Air Peace Service Is Horrible!! They Left My Luggage In Lagos | VLOGMAS

Air Peace Service Is Horrible!! They Left My Luggage In Lagos | VLOGMAS The moral of the story is that Air peace left our luggage in Lagos and the reaction of the costumers was amusing although it was really annoying. plus a little bit of argument on the flight as well.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys, my name is Uche Ubajaka, a Nigerian vlogger. I make vlogs about things you can do in Nigeria and also places you can visit in Nigeria. I hope you enjoy my content. Feel free to like and comment, share + subscribe 😉

If you are new here, welcome to Chuches mind.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

☆ CONNECT WITH ME ☆
Instagram: teerisa
Twitter: teerisa
Snapchat: teerisa
Facebook: Teerisaa
Tumblr: Imperfectionxxx / teerisa
Blog:

Cameras used:
CANON G7X

SONY A6400

Shop Like me: (Filming Gare / what I like)


B U S I N E S S:
For business inquiries please contact teerisaa@hotmail.co.uk

#Lagosnigeria #airpeace #vlogmas

chuches mind,chuche's mind,cinematic video,cinematic vlog,cinematography,lagos,lagos blogger,lagos life,lagos living,lagos nigeria,life in lagos,nigeria,nigerian blogger,nigerian vlog,nigerian vlogs,nigerian youtuber,places to visit in nigeria,things to do in nigeria,youtube nigeria,air peace,airpeace,flyairpeace,local flight,nigerian local flights,owerri,lagos to owerri,vlogs,travel vlogs,travel with me,fighting on the plain,this is nigeria,

Post a Comment

0 Comments