Advertisement

ALL NEW Adopt Me CHRISTMAS PETS UPDATE! NEW Adopt Me Gingerbread House Update (Roblox)

ALL NEW Adopt Me CHRISTMAS PETS UPDATE! NEW Adopt Me Gingerbread House Update (Roblox) ALL NEW Adopt Me CHRISTMAS PETS UPDATE! NEW Adopt Me Gingerbread House Update (Roblox)
❤ Make sure to smack that LIKE button! ❤

My Roblox Profile:
My Roblox Group:

You can play Roblox Adopt Me here:

~ Follow me ~
● Instagram -
● Twitter -
● TikTok - @Jeruhmi

What is ROBLOX? ROBLOX is an online virtual playground and workshop, where kids of all ages can safely interact, create, have fun, and learn. It’s unique in that practically everything on ROBLOX is designed and constructed by members of the community. ROBLOX is designed for 8 to 18 year olds, but it is open to people of all ages.

Thank you for reading the description ◕ ◡ ◕

jeruhmi,jeruhmi roblox,roblox,video,video games,funny,comedy,hilarious,roblox roleplay,funny moments,roblox funny moments,roblox trolling,roblox adopt me,adopt me,adopt me christmas pets,adopt me gingerbread house,jeruhmi adopt me,adopt me swan,adopt me sparrow,adopt me snow meerkat,adopt me meerkat,adopt me new meerkat,adopt me new christmas pets,roblox adopt me new pets,adopt me neon pets,adopt me free pets,gingerbread house,christmas adopt me,

Post a Comment

0 Comments