Advertisement

All things Musfabulous | Never give up on your dreams #Godisable #2019isnotOVERyet #December2019

All things Musfabulous | Never give up on your dreams #Godisable #2019isnotOVERyet #December2019 Thank you Father for a blessed 2019,you have been nothing but good, kind to me. You built my faith, made me stronger in all sorts of challenges and persecution BUT YOU LORD, got me out only to bring Glory and honor to you. Thank you for your Grace and Love, your guidance and perseverance. Im here today standing because you Lord gave me a chance to live, to get to see 2019 come to the last month, its not over ke Bawo, there is so much that you can do in these last few days, do it again Lord, more bigger than my heart expects Father, exceedingly and abundantly. Thank you for opening up new doors for me and my family, you have been so good Father. Challenging year but so worth it now that all the crying, suffering, hurt has gone but it was really all worth it, just to bring Glory to you. Thank you Father for making me a vessel. Amen

#December2019

Post a Comment

0 Comments