Advertisement

Build a Double Pedestal Modern Farmhouse Dining Table

Build a Double Pedestal Modern Farmhouse Dining Table After a full year of my family eating dinner in the breakfast room like ANIMALS, I finally got around to building my double pedestal modern farmhouse dining table™.

Special thanks to Osborne Wood Products for their beautiful "Timeless Trestle Table" base kit. Use "DIYRICK10" to get 10% the kit and you will not regret it.



Thanks to Martin the @mapologist on Etsy for the AMAZING map prints! Grab your own and use RICK10 to get 10% off. This is not a sponsorship, I just love his work.


Step by step guide coming soon on
Follow me on instagram:

Music by:
Phillip E. Morris - All I Love, Sunshine & Blue Skies, A lot of Songs


Ukiyo - Life, 45RPM, Drift


Floppy Circus - Misty


Joakim Karud - Harmony

do it yourself,diy,DIY,how to,make,build,woodwork,woodworking,dining,table,modern,breadboard,breadboard end,farmhouse,diningtable,pedestal,double,trestle,pedestal table,trestle table,festool domino,festool,domino,track saw,guide,tabletop,wood,

Post a Comment

0 Comments