Advertisement

Buying Huge Toy Collection of all sorts of Treasures, Action Figure LOTR, Video Game Figures, + MORE

Buying Huge Toy Collection of all sorts of Treasures, Action Figure LOTR, Video Game Figures, + MORE Mega Collector Zachary was thinning down his Toy and Statue Collection and I was blessed enough to buy it. I kept many of the pieces and sold the rest to finance my own collecting. I love taking you all on this journey of Toy Hunting to see other people's collections and share in the Adventure of life. So many cool pieces in this haul that you are sure to Love. Grab your pop corn and take a journey with me.

If you want to join my Patreon Page and give your support, then hit up my link:

LOTR,Toy,toys,buying collections,flipping toys,action figures,girl statues,super heros,sexy statues,video game,rare toys,huge collection,star wars,heman,motu,marvel,dc,masters of the,

Post a Comment

0 Comments