Advertisement

DIY Pop-Up Santa Card with Matthew Reinhart

DIY Pop-Up Santa Card with Matthew Reinhart Welcome back - it's the 12 Days of Ho-Ho-Holiday Pop again! Santa's popping by early this year in our latest holiday DIY pop-up. Print out the templates onto card stock, follow along with our step-by-step video and decorate! Before you know it, your jolly pop-up Santa will be ready to spread some holiday cheer - just don't forget to leave him cookies on Christmas Eve!

Download the template here:



Make sure you print out the pages on card stock.

Send me pictures or videos of your crafts! I want to see them. Tag me in any photos you would like me to see on the social media links posted below. Just make sure, if you are a kid, that you ask for a parent's permission first before you post.

Send me any requests for future crafts below in the comments below please!

If you liked making this pop and want more, be sure to LIKE and SUBSCRIBE:

You can find me on...

Website:
Facebook:
Instagram:

Link to the rest of my videos:

pop up,paper engineering,diy,craft,kids craft,matthew reinhart,pop up master class with matthew reinhart,pop up master class,childrens's book,pop-up art,How to,Christmas cards,Christmas Crafts,

Post a Comment

0 Comments