Advertisement

Free celebration ticket summon.+ Join the Shafters Guild- Db Legends

Free celebration ticket summon.+ Join the Shafters Guild- Db Legends So I finally got my free tickets, so lets see what we get, also feel free to join my guild for free to play players who get shafted more often than not.

Sup, I'm Matt, I casually play DB Legends on mobile of course. 100% Free to play all the way

I share all my experiences on Dragonball legends, Good or bad, ugly or pretty, rageful or peaceful

Subscribe and check out my channel


Heres some playlists to check out

DB Legnds Summons


Best moments in Dragonball


Db legends Daily Summons

Db legends,how to create a guild,how to create a guild db legends,Matrage,huge celebration summon,db legends celebration,db legends gameplay,Db legends summon,Matrage db legends,db legends Shafters,Dragonball legends,

Post a Comment

0 Comments